Verified

Fire! Fire!

  • Incident Incident
  • Nearby Incident Nearby Incident

Incident Report Description

This afternoon at around 3 pm saw a section of Kibera on fire. The area near CDC (Tabitha health Center)in Gatwekera went a blaze leaving hundreds of residents homeless,the terrified residents used the water from the neighboring houses to put off the fire, one child was rescued a live from a house that was already on fire and rushed to Kenyatta National Hospital by good Samaritans. Minor injuries were reported in the process of fighting with fire. It is alleged that a water heater exploded from one of the houses whose owner had gone out to the shop.
Credibility: UP  DOWN  0